Mto Moyoni personal retreat
Are you looking for a few days rest on your own or with your family?
Rooms are available for people looking for peace and quiet, spending time with God or needing a long sleep in a hammock just above the Nile. You can see eighty different species of birds, see monkeys playing, otters diving and monitor lizards roaming around.
MTO MOYONI is aims to be a place of rest for anyone who likes to retreat.
Some rooms have self-catering possibilities. A cooker and fridge could be rented.
This is the room availability we have:
- 2 banda’s with each 4 single beds, 2 in the bedroom and 2 in the loft
- 1 banda with a double bed in the bedroom and 2 single beds in the loft
- 2 triple rooms with 2 single beds down and 1 single bed in the loft
- 2 twin rooms with each 2 single beds
- 2 rooms with a double bed down and a single bed in the loft.
- 2 self contained cottages can be used as an overflow.
- The conference room has space for maximum 35 people.
Accommodation and meals rates Mto Moyoni 2022
120,000 ugx per person shared room missionaries/ East Africans
140,000 ugx per person shared room expats and visitors.
Single room supplement per night: 35.000 ugx/=
3 years and below free of charge
4-12 yrs half price
13 years and older full price
Full board: 95.000 ugx/= per person for 3 meals and 2 tea breaks (drinks excluded)
Breakfast 20.000 ugx/=
Lunch 25.000 ugx/=
Dinner 30.000 ugx/=
Children 8 years old and younger: meals half price.
Rent conference room:
150.000 ugx/= Per day for groups up to 35 people.